Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to BBLladder.com. We respect the intellectual property rights or other entities and expect others to respect our reserved rights. With full compliance to DMCA United States Code, Section 512(c) – Any copyright owner may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below.
As an internet service provider, we reserve the right to claim any immunity from said infringement claims to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us – Please following set forth source for submission.
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of copyright owner identification of copyright work claimed to be unfriended.
- Equation of infringing material to be removed Please submit the URL of that particular page identifying the allegedly offending work.
- Information should sufficiently prevail every information, including your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number of the claiming party.
- You must submit a precise and accurate and under penalty of perjury against the use of the material in an authorized or copyright.
- Send all the takedown notices through the dark contact page please send by email for prompt attention.
- Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
- Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
- Please note we may share the identity and information in our copyright infringement claim to the alleged in French for a stop in submitting a request you understand accept and agree your identity and claim may communicate to the alleged fringer.
Counter-Notification – Restoration of Material
In the compliance of DMCA, all sections – the Restoration of material is subject to the counter-notification following 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
Repeat Infringer Policy
Take copyright infringement very seriously as respect intellectual property rights of any other internet service provider and expecting the same from others.
To be an internet service provider and in compliance with DMCA, we reserve the right of content modification of that particular page. We encourage your participation to check back and review the policy frequently of the changes made.